Responsible for performing work activities included in the Commercial Operations process for the organization, by helping to maximize the profit potential for retail stores. Builds planograms while performing space opportunity analysis, distribution opportunity analysis. Is responsible to communicates final planogram and prepares planogram outputs for store level execution.
- Performs space opportunity analysis (showcases, shelves from the stores), distribution opportunity analysis and is responsible for communicating the opportunities to stakeholders;
- Presents objectives category viewpoint to customer as regards the planogram done for the allocated product category and actively contributes in developing the partnership relationship with the stakeholders, through quality and relevance of the opinion given;
- Develops assortment recommendation for showcases and shelves and develops planograms for the allocated products, as per project specification and as per the allocation done by direct manager; Communicates final planogram and prepares planogram outputs for store level execution;
- This role will partner with all internal and external customers from Commercial Operations department, to support business operations and enable timely and effective market decisions;
- Contributes to the efforts of adequate organization of commercial spaces in stores that have been allocated through the project, through proposals for arrangement and organization of products, thus contributing to the fulfillment of sales objectives for the respective category and range of products;
- Works with Stakeholders/Global Business Services specialists to build business unit space management partnership with the retailer(s) and establish business unit as the space management thought leader for the beverage category, through proposals for arrangement and organization of products;
- Prepares she stores for the merchandising process and updates the relevant systems (ensures data preparation, planogram preparation, clean and upload), respecting the agreed process for the merchandising project;
- Edits and processes the images of the products and uploads the information in the internal applications that are storing product images;
- Creates new products from beverage category and updates the corresponding systems in order to do the merchandising process.
- Experience of working in a similar capacity or transferable experience in a prior role (such as marketing/ merchandising/product placement/collaborating with sales team) – minimum 1 year;
- Good communication & stakeholder management skills;
- Good problem-solving skills;
- Language Skills: English B2;
- Strong PC skills, especially Microsoft Office suite;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Able to escalate the communication when the situation arises; good decision-making skills and good assertiveness level in order to sustain recommendations / points of view.
Hybrid work schedule: Monday-Friday (11:30am - 8pm);
SC Agentia de Servicii Professional S.R.L. is
a personal data operator. Considering the provisions of GDPR,
your application, please consult the information available on
our website at: http://professional.com.ro/gdpr/