As Technichal Project Leader, you'll be involved in:
- Identification and distribution of all Stakeholder Requirements, e.g. Customer Requirement Specifications, Legal Standards, internal Standards;
- Organization and participation in the technichal concept definition and release for products;
- Manage and define the detailed project planning of technihcal development;
- Ensure that the functionalit of the product are in line with the customer requirements;
- Manage problem resolution and change management process including impacts to project timing,
cost, overall risks;
- Cooperate with international and interdisciplinary teams and synchronize with our internal
- Travel for technical workshops, for analysis or fixes at customer (side or at) production site in case
production issues arise.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which
will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be a perfect match if you have:
- Graduated in a relevant field (i.e. Electronics, Computer science, Automatics, Electrical Engineering,
- Medical Bioengineering, Mathematics or Physics);
- Knowledge of embedded systems, model based engineering and programming;
- Understanding of system control engineering, electronics and physics;
- Basic knowledge about MATLAB/Simulink;
- Capability to analyze technical problems;
- Good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
- Analytical skills and a structured manner of work.